Friday, June 15, 2007

My Homemade Earth Box

homemade earth box

Here's my first homemade earth box. I forgot to put holes in the part the soil sit on top of. I also forgot to place a drainage hole towards the bottom. I did find some pond baskets at Home Depot in the pond department in gardening. The workers hadn't the slightest idea what i was talking about when I asked them where they were. I had to show them! lol They had never heard of such a contraption as I was making! The closest thing they could relate to what I was talking about was hydroponics! Oh well, they learned something that day! :)

2 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Peaknik,
It's your partner commenting. Please let's renew aquaintances. I forgot all about Peaknik until I "stumbled" upon my Google account.
My other blog is an attempt to localize the issues. I envy you your southern location. I'm stuck in a city apartment. I just dismantled a balcony container garden (vacating the premises). Lots of other personal stuff happening; I even forgot your name!
Hard drives crashing (two so far).
I'm George in Montreal (just in case)
sustain_ability@123mail.org

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger peaknik said...

Well hello, blogging partner! I have many personal things happening right now, too. So much that I am falling behind with my gardening. Maybe someday things will get back to normal and I can focus my energies on these constructive things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home