Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Dream Business

Green Hill Supply Company

Okay, Maybe I'm dreaming but this is the building I've been looking at when considering a place to open a business. I want to supply my community with things that I've found hard to find locally. These things include grain mills, grain, food dehydrators, soap and candlemaking supplies, organic gardening supplies, heirloom seeds, compost bins, solar panel sales, wind generators, new and used books on gardening, homesteading, renewable energy, etc., canning supplies, woodstoves, solar ovens, solar flashlights & radios, rechargeable battery paks, etc. I would also like to carry food grown by local producers.

Can't you just picture this place refurbished with flower boxes under the top windows and vegetable and flower carts out in front on the sidewalk?

Anybody have any money?

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Tim Cabell said...

Yes I can picture it. No I don't have any money.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger baloghblog said...

Sounds wonderful. No money here either, I am saving it for my business venture of my dreams:

Beyond Energy Star - Sustainability Audits for Your Home.

I'll post on this pipe dream soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home